ALA Tournaments - Important to contact clubs early
This individual will work with the coaches and other parents to oversee the administration of the team.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth operation of the team and allow the coaches to concentrate on the lacrosse activities.For more information, a step by step guide, game sheet sticker template, please go to: Manager Resource Page
The HOME team submits game results
Game Result Reporting Procedures
- record the game number, date, time, and location on the game sheet
- enter the game roster (players and coaches) on the game sheet
- DO NOT record goals, assists and penalties
- home team submits the game sheet by logging into Ramp system and uploading it; no need to enter any other stats
All teams must enter the required information into the Ramp system. This includes:
- game rosters
- all game stats (all penalties and all goals)
- uploading of game sheet
Exhibition and Tournament Games
Exhibition games organized in Calgary
- if you require referees, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include date, time, location and teams playing
- make a request to the ALRA for referees for your game at this link - click here
- the CDLA Office will enter this game into the TeamWeb system
- you will be contacted once referees have been assigned to your game
- following the game, you must login to Ramp to enter game stats and upload the game sheet within 24 hours of game time
Tournament and Exhibition Games Played Outside of Calgary
All tournament and exhibition games played outside of Calgary must be entered into the TeamWeb system by the team . Following the game, you upload game sheets and enter major penalty information just as you would for regular season games.
We only require game roster information and major penalties for CDLA teams
How to complete a game sheet :
*** Ball point pen only , black or blue ink - please no gel pens
Teams - please work together to ensure copies of game sheets are in the appropriate hands:
White copy - Home team gets this copy is used to scan/email or for faxing to submit game results.
Yellow copy - Home team retains
Pink copy - Visiting team retains
Thank you for your assistance in timely standings updates.
Have a great season
If any major penalties were assessed, the game sheet MUST be emailed or faxed into Calgary District Lacrosse Association immediately. This is so the discipline committee can review and report on any applicable incidents in a timely manner. PLEASE SEND TO Janet at email@example.com
Missing Game Results ? - this is indicated by a " TBP" status. Missing game results would indicate a problem, please re-send the game sheet.
Volunteers - You will need to track who does various jobs on your team-jersey parent, score keepers, time keepers, etc. We will ask for this info later in the year once we are confirming volunteer commitments.
Team Fundraising - If your team does any fundraisers, please let me know what they are, how much was made and how it was spent. We will be asking for team finanicals at beginning of season and end
Apparel - Our apparel is ordered through Tuxedo Source for sports.
Tournaments - A tournament list on the Alberta Lacrosse Association website. Go under box tab and then tournaments. Please note that B teams can go into B tiered tournament and C teams can enter C or B open tournaments. Any team with Exemptions (PW B 1 and 2 and Bantam B) must ask if those players will be allowed to play in the tournament. Please get in writing and have with you at the tournament.