U11 B Dev 2 2023
U11 is for players turning 9 or 10 yrs old in the current calendar year.
The U11 season is set up as follows:
- U11 teams are created in "like skilled groupings" called Development 1, 2 & 3.
- All Home games and practices will play out of one of our home arenas in NE Calgary. Away games will be played where CDLA clubs play.
- U11 players typically play games twice a week throughout the season between Monday and Thursday with the occasional Saturday.
- Game days have yet to be determined for the upcoming season.
- U11 teams can expect to practice each week as well.
- Most U11 teams participate in tournaments throughout the season, tournament participation is determined by each team.
- The U11 season goes from April until the end of June.
- U11 players require full gear.
- Regular box rules apply
- Play with the 30-second clock
- Playoffs are played to determine city champions.
- Equipment Requirements
Teams play in a league and league statistics are kept to determine playoff positions. Playoffs are played to determine city champions.